Are modular homes with WPC cladding the future of modern housing?
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) [India], May 30: With modular homes becoming popular, the WPC is one of the widely used materials which offers the expected flexibility to design your home. This material is highly durable and secure, and thus it has varied applications in the construction industry. This WPC is a blend of wood flour or wood […]
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) [India], May 30: With modular homes becoming popular, the WPC is one of the widely used materials which offers the expected flexibility to design your home. This material is highly durable and secure, and thus it has varied applications in the construction industry. This WPC is a blend of wood flour or wood fibre and thermoplastics. However, the WPC boards are prepared from inorganic fillers or plastic composites.
The Wood Plastic Composites are used as the best alternative for strong and high-end flooring purposes. They are used majorly for decking, flooring, fencing, railing, windows, doors, landscaping, and for indoor or outdoor cladding. They are also used for making window frames and furniture. It is a perfect choice for complete home construction and design work.
The WPC helps to design and make strong furniture as desired. WPC boards are manufactured by mixing heated thermoplastic resins and groundwood elements. They can be moulded to any shape as required. The recycled thermoplastics are also used to prepare solid and useful WPC.
Key Benefits of WPC Cladding:
The WPC Exterior wall cladding offers enormous benefits and uses. This is a hybrid material that features a combination of wood and plastic. This composite material has replaced the need to use natural wood, and it is also highly sustainable as it is made from recycled plastic and waste wood.
Here follow some remarkable benefits of the WPC boards:
- This material is easy to maintain. It can be easily cleaned
- It is resistant to ultraviolet light, and the colour remains in good condition without fading for long
- These boards are highly durable, and they are not affected by any external weather conditions like rain, snow, heat
- This material is also slip resistant. Therefore, it can also be used as deck flooring, particularly near swimming pools or any water area
- This is an excellent cladding material which is weather resistant
- This WPC board is available in various colour choices or textures that add to the beauty of your building while enabling you to match with the existing paint colour and aesthetic of your building
- Although this material appears to be expensive, they still worth investing in when it comes to long-term benefits compared to other materials
The WPC materials also undergo advanced surface treatment using paint or during a thermal transfer. This will make the board look attractive too. Another main reason to choose this material is that they are environmentally friendly and can withstand any strong climatic conditions whilst offering high security from chemicals, fire, and water.
Modular homes with WPC cladding offer a promising future for modern housing. The versatility, durability, and sustainability of WPC make it an excellent choice for both homeowners and builders. With Straton Group’s expertise in modular construction and the use of WPC cladding, they can deliver high-quality homes that meet the demands of modern living. Whether it’s the flexibility in design, the ease of maintenance, or the resistance to weather conditions, Straton Group’s modular homes with WPC cladding are a reliable and attractive option for those looking for sustainable and durable housing solutions.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.